- Buildings are delivered fully built (unless you purchase a built on site building, available in select areas only). We must have adequate access to deliver the building.
- Where is the building going to be placed?
- Are there any leveling issues; if so how unlevel is the lot?
- Is there a fence around the area where the building will be placed, if so how wide is the gate opening? (Gate opening must be approximately 1 foot wider than the width of building being purchased)
- If gate opening is not large enough can the customer have a portion of the fence removed in advance?
- Are there any lateral lines in the backyard?
- Are there any electrical or phone lines that could restrict delivery?
- Are there any trees or landscaping in the way of delivery?
- How wide is the drive way?
- Does the eave of the house overhang the path of delivery?
- The delivery truck is a minimum of 45 foot long and in some cases, driver will not be able to maneuver the truck to distant areas of the yard until he has cleared the house. Please choose an alternate location, if driver is unable to place building in initial chosen location
- Delivery times vary from state and are weather permitting. Scheduling will contact the customer when building is ready for delivery. They will not contact them before this time, please make customer aware.
- Customers purchasing garages are highly recommended to have a level area upon which to place the garage due to the intended purpose of the building.
- Customers will have to provide their own access into the building if needed, i.e., a ramp, etc. These can be purchased with the building, please see your states tear pad for more info.